Blackberry Internship 2024 Hiring for Intern-Cloud Backend Engineer
Blackberry Internship 2024:Embark on a journey of innovation with BlackBerry Internship 2024! We’re seeking ambitious individuals to join us as Intern-Cloud Backend Engineers. As a leader in cybersecurity and enterprise software, BlackBerry offers a dynamic platform for learning and growth. Join our team, work on cutting-edge projects, and kickstart your career journey with us. At BlackBerry, we value diversity, creativity, and empower individuals to shape the future of technology.
Company Name: BlackBerry Limited
Company Website: BlackBerry
Wikipedia: BlackBerry Wiki
Job Profile: Intern – Cloud Backend Engineer
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2024
Job Location: Bangalore India
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: Best In Industry
This is a full time paid internship for 6-9 months for Students pursuing a Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree in Engineering B.E / B.Tech /M. E/ M.Tech in Computer Science.
- A bachelor’s degree/master’s degree in engineering B. E / B. Tech /M. E/ M. Tech in Computer Science with a CGPA score of 8.0 and above. Final year students who will be graduating in 2024 and student who graduated in 2023 are eligible to apply.
- A very good grasp of programming languages like Java are mandatory. Scripting knowledge, especially BASH and Python is a plus.
- Knowledgeable with AWS or other cloud technologies.
- Good knowledge on any Database.
- Passionate about coding in object-oriented languages.
- Well versed with microservices & serverless concepts.
- Innovative thinker with a keen interest for developing new technologies and solutions.
- Curious attitude and self learner with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as deliver results independently
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi tasking environment with excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Partner with senior and principal engineers, and architects to develop and enhance product features within Cyber Security product line.
- Deliver all engineering facets of the component (e.g design, coding, unit testing, automation development)
- Bring on a growth mindset in day to day engineering activities and learn new technologies and tools that bring about individual and team efficiencies.
- Keep yourself aware with latest trend and in technologies to build next generation security products.
- Contribute to existing documentation based on product enhancements and user feedback.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Now: Link
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Link
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now and get an Inside Look into Jobs: Link
Blackberry Interview Questions for Technical Round: Link
HR Interview Questions of Blackberry: Link
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Blackberry: Link
Blackberry Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Link
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Link
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Link
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Link