Looking for Jobs in Harman? If Yes, here you will get complete details about Harman Careers 2023 & Harman eligibility criteria and Harman Hiring Process 2023 are mentioned below
About Company: HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world.
Company Name: Harman
Official Site: Harman
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Drive Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Requirements for Harman Careers 2023:
- We are seeking a backend developer to help create and implement our next generation cloud based virtual development platform for automotive.
- You will design, code and work with the team defining the overall architecture for cloud based automotive development platform.
- 0-2 years of software development experience with cloud backend and fronend.
- Prior experience or exposure in cloud backend and understanding in Virtualization,Contiainer orchestrations (K8s/OpenShift),SOA,Microservices,Cloud Concepts.
- Eclipse Theia /Eclipse Velocitas/Eclipse IDE backend development experience
- A passion for innovation, learning new technologies and concepts. We are looking for developers who are as excited about cloud development as we are.
- You must understand the unique nature of Automotive industry and why they are revolutionizing the way we stay connected and receive information.
- Programming experience in Java, python, node.js, html, css, js, nginx, flask. (Good to have)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of Remote tool kit, git, Gerrit, JIRA, Confluence, Agile methodologies. (Good to Have)
- Develop and implement a cloud based virtual development platform for automotive software development.
- Be up to date on latest cloud technologies and automotive industry trends. Should be able to adapt quickly to new technologies.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the engineering organization to influence overall system architecture and design.
- Be capable of developing using an agile methodology, providing daily reviews of code and builds.
- Think out of the box when it comes to defining unique ways users can use virtual development platform for Automotive.
- Demonstrate experience owning a feature from requirements analysis through to general availability in market. Should be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision and manage time effectively.
- Ability to solve the problem independently
Apply Link: Click here
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for the 2010-2025 Batch: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Harman Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Harman: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Harman: Click here
Harman Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Harman Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here