IBM Off Campus Drive 2024 Hiring as Technical Support Engineer
IBM Off Campus Drive 2024: The International Business Machines Corporation, nicknamed Big Blue, is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York and is present in over 175 countries.
Company Website: IBM
Wikipedia: IBM Wiki
Job Role: Technical Support Engineer
Batch Eligible: 2021/2022/2023
Work Location: Bangalore, IN
Salary: Best In Industry
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Support and maintain customers who have implemented the Apptio SaaS solution, resolving customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Operational management of clients (e.g. helping loading new data,
- maintaining and validating dashboard/report outputs, etc…)
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and achieve the
- highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Work as part of our extended support team in a startup atmosphere, doing
- whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations.
- Use your business and technical analysis skills and knowledge of IT
- environments to solve complex issues and promote best practices.
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge and application of relational database concepts.
- Experience with Cloud computing (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Skilled at working with large data sets in Excel, quickly detecting and resolving data-related issues.
- Skilled at completing technical design via iterative mockups.
- Specific knowledge and application of IT services and financial management including budgeting cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, and application /infrastructure support.
- Operational knowledge of IT infrastructure domains including data centers, network / communications, server utilization, virtual environments, storage, and application development & maintenance.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong skills in data analysis/manipulation.
- Ability to quickly comprehend complex spreadsheets/data in order to streamline the underlying processes into the Apptio solution; versed in formulaic logic (e.g. Excel).
- Self-starter – able to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance.
- Ability to quickly context-switch between multiple complex work streams.
- Instinctive ability to subdivide problems into basic components in order to efficiently pinpoint root cause of issues.
- Client-focused attitude — a customer advocate.
- Team player with solid communication and presentation skills.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- We are seeking individuals with business and technology consulting experience to configure and implement SaaS solutions for our customers. Consultants function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions.
- Your efforts will directly impact the value realized by the customer and the ultimate success of the relationship.
- This role will work closely with customers and the Apptio Field Delivery team to design and configure customer solutions.
- If you have the passion and energy to work in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment, you are the person we are looking for!
Apply Now: Link
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now and get an Inside Look into Jobs: Link
IBM Interview Questions for Technical Round: Link
HR Interview Questions of IBM: Link
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In IBM: Link
IBM Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Link
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Link
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Link
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Link