Microsoft India Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers as Intern of Any Graduates
Microsoft India Careers 2023 presents an exciting opportunity for fresh graduates to join as interns. As part of Microsoft, you’ll be part of a company that drives innovation and sets industry standards. This internship is a chance to gain valuable experience, work on cutting-edge projects, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the technology industry. If you’re ready to embark on a journey of learning and growth, apply for the Microsoft India Internship program and be a part of a company that’s shaping the future of technology.
About Microsoft India:
Microsoft India is a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, one of the world’s leading technology companies. Microsoft is known for its innovative software, hardware, and cloud computing solutions that empower individuals and organizations around the globe. In India, Microsoft has a significant presence, contributing to the growth and development of the technology ecosystem in the country. With a commitment to empowering every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more, Microsoft India offers diverse career opportunities and a dynamic work environment.
Company Website: Microsoft
Wikipedia: Microsoft Wiki
Job Profile: Silicon Engineer Intern
Eligible Batch: 2021/2022/2023
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India, Hyderabad, Telangana, India, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: As Per IT Standards
- Working towards a master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related degree
- A subset of classes or experience in the following areas:
- Digital Logic Design and Simulation
- Object Oriented Programming and Data Structures
- Experience with digital timing analysis, synthesis, place-n-route
- Circuit design, including VLSI design and solid-state devices
- Semiconductor processes and manufacturing
- Probability and Statistics, Data Science, Machine Learning
- Experience scripting in one of the scripting languages such as Python/Perl
- Comfortable working in Unix/Linux environment
Additional Preferred Requirements
- Demonstrated communication, collaboration and teamwork skills and ability to contribute to diverse and inclusive teams
- Experience with HDL languages such as Verilog/System Verilog
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT
- Experience in applying AI to enable efficient software development frameworks
The Silicon team at Microsoft is seeking passionate, driven & intellectually curious engineers to join our CAD team. We are responsible for building & delivering the overall design system which includes the foundational automation, software solutions, methodology & infrastructure to our internal design partners, who use our scalable & efficient solutions to design & verify silicon. You’ll be working with progressive, motivated, diverse, and exceptionally creative people to build CAD automation solutions. We’re looking for the best and brightest to join us in designing for the future!
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop & grow your understanding of Silicon CAD, design methodologies and automation.
- Help architect, develop & qualify a CAD solution to solve a current design execution problem.
- Utilize AI to build a new CAD flow feature or help improve existing solution(s)
- Apply your growth mindset to learn and adapt in a complex and dynamic environment
How to Apply for Microsoft Careers 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Microsoft Recruitment 2023 through the provided link
Join WhatsApp and Telegram groups for daily job updates: Link
Prepare for Microsoft Technical Round with Interview Questions: Link
Get insights into Microsoft HR Interview Questions: Link
Craft a standout resume for Microsoft shortlisting: Link
Simulate Microsoft Assessment with a Mock Test: Link
Understand Microsoft Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Link
Explore Global Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers Abroad: Link
TCS NQT 2023 Careers: Graduate Trainee Hiring: Link
PwC Internships 2023: Opportunities in Zurich, Switzerland: Link
Chandrayaan 3: India’s Upcoming Lunar Mission Expectations: Link