Are you a recent college graduate looking to kickstart your career in the tech industry? Nvidia, a global leader in visual computing and artificial intelligence, is offering exciting entry-level opportunities for software engineers like you.
As a new college grad at Nvidia, you’ll be part of a dynamic and innovative team working on cutting-edge projects that push the boundaries of technology. You’ll have the chance to learn from the best in the industry, contribute to groundbreaking developments, and make a real impact.
Whether you’re passionate about gaming, AI, or autonomous vehicles, Nvidia has a place for you to thrive. Don’t miss this chance to launch your career with a company that’s shaping the future of computing. Apply now and be part of the next big thing at Nvidia!
About Company: Nvidia Corporation is a renowned American multinational technology company specializing in the design of GPUs (graphics processing units), AI (artificial intelligence), and deep learning technology. With a legacy of innovation spanning decades, Nvidia plays a pivotal role in shaping the future of computing. Their GPUs are not only used for gaming but also for AI research, data centers, and autonomous vehicles, making them a driving force in various industries. Joining Nvidia means becoming a part of a dynamic and forward-thinking team at the forefront of technological advancement.
Wikipedia: Nvidia Wiki
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2021/2022/2023
Work Location: US, CA, Santa Clara
Salary: $100,000 – $184,000
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
What we need to see:
- Pursuing BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- At least one year of experience with C and C++ development
- Familiar with source code control software such as Perforce or GIT
- Experienced with software development practices such as design and code reviews
- Comfortable developing software in the Windows 10 or Windows 11 environment
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Development of low-level systems software and experience with scripting tools such as Python or Perl
- Fundamentals of statistics, including variance analysis
- Developing software on other operating systems, such as Linux or OSX
- The use of graphics APIs such as OpenGL or Direct3D
- GPU compute frameworks such as CUDA or OpenCL
- Machine Learning frameworks such as PyTorch or TensorFlow
How to Apply for Nvidia Careers 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Nvidia Recruitment 2023 through the provided link
Join WhatsApp and Telegram groups for daily job updates: Link
Prepare for Nvidia Technical Round with Interview Questions: Link
Get insights into Nvidia HR Interview Questions: Link
Craft a standout resume for Nvidia shortlisting: Link
Simulate Nvidia Assessment with a Mock Test: Link
Understand Nvidia Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Link
Explore Global Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers Abroad: Link
TCS NQT 2023 Careers: Graduate Trainee Hiring: Link
PwC Internships 2023: Opportunities in Zurich, Switzerland: Link
Top Skills to Master for a Career as a Data Scientist: Link