Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2024 Hiring Freshers for AI Software Engineer
Procter & Gamble’s Recruitment in 2024 offers an excellent career start for fresh graduates as AI Software Engineers. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the world’s leading consumer goods companies and contribute to the integration of artificial intelligence in creating innovative products and solutions. Freshers at Procter & Gamble will have the chance to work on cutting-edge AI projects, applying their skills in machine learning, data analysis, and software development to drive digital transformation and enhance business processes. This role is a gateway to a world where technology meets practical application, offering a platform for professional growth and the chance to be part of a team committed to making a meaningful impact through innovation. Procter & Gamble provides a dynamic and supportive environment, ideal for those eager to advance in the fast-evolving field of AI and software engineering.
Company Name: The Procter & Gamble
Official Website: Procter & Gamble
Wikipedia: P&G Wiki
Job Profile: AI Software Engineer
Eligible Batch: 2019/2020/2021
Work Location: Mumbai
Package: Best In Industry
Experience Level: Freshers
Are you a Software Engineer with strong Python/PySpark skills, deep understanding of Azure cloud-based AI environments and experience with CI/CD? Procter & Gamble is looking for an AI Engineer to partner closely with our Data Scientists on exciting business use cases in the retail, marketing, and supply chain areas. In this role you would be working closely with data scientists to Scale algorithms as well as define platforms, architectures, and standard methodologies to enable rapid development and deployment of algorithmic solutions.
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- 2+ years proven cloud & engineering experience in development and deployment of Data and Analytics products.
- Strong Python programming to write clean, maintainable code for building Data and Analytics products.
- Practical experience in Test-Driven Development in Python to build strong unit tests in PyTest testing Framework.
- Experience in Agile, CI/CD and DEVOPS methodologies – knowledge of using appropriate tools – e.g., Jira, GitHub Actions / Azure Devops / Jenkins, unit testing (e.g., PyTest) & mocking, static code analysis (e.g., Sonarqube), source control management tools (e.g., GitHub)
- K8 and connected technologies (Helm, Kustomize.io, etc.) knowledge.
- Logging and monitoring technologies knowledge (depending on the needs, from Logstash to Grafana, Kibana, fluent)
- CICD processes knowledge and development using GitHub Actions and GitHub
- Infrastructure build tools and languages knowledge – Terraform, Ansible
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
- Experience with development and deployment of AI products to production.
- Expert level Python development experience.
- Experience developing and deploying production software.
- A history of solving hard problems with creative solutions.
- Experience with cloud native development on Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with source control management tools (GitHub)
- Desire to write testable code, and the test coverage to go along with it.
- CI/CD tools knowledge and experience, familiar working in a DevOps environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills paired with experience in programming.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to teammates and non-technical colleagues.
Responsibilities of the role
As an AI Software Engineer at P&G, you will:
- Operationalize AI models as integral element of IT solutions & business processes.
- Implement the best Software Engineering practices to make cloud infrastructure “invisible” for data scientists and developers.
- Work on sophisticated analytics use cases together with Data Scientists, Analysts, peer AI Engineers; engages in proof of concepts and experiments together to deliver new analytical algorithms and applications.
- Prepare data models and quality checks, optimizes analytical solutions at scale.
- Design and develop applications that source data from various systems, programming in Python and SQL
- Support solutions in multi-cloud environments and services – in Azure (e.g., Databricks, Azure ML, AKS, ADF).
- Operate according to DevOps practices, Agile (Jira), uses CI/CD (GitHub Actions), increases reusability of code and design patterns from internal code libraries.
- Fix infrastructure related issues to enable most critical Artificial Intelligence products at P&G
- Create proactive incident detection systems based on multiple data sets, real-time data stream analyses.
- Craft and develops proof of concept or prototypes for new features or solutions.
- Suggest and implements architecture improvements.
- Strengthen DevOps standard processes within AI Engineering by coaching/teaching others.
Registration Now: Link
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Link
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now and get an Inside Look into Jobs: Link
Procter & Gamble Interview Questions for Technical Round: Link
HR Interview Questions of Procter & Gamble: Link
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Procter & Gamble: Link
Procter & Gamble Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Link
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Link
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Link
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Link