United Airlines Careers 2023 Hiring Fresher for Associate Engineer
About Company: United Airlines, Inc. is a major American airline headquartered at Willis Tower in Chicago, Illinois. It is the 3rd largest airline in the world, measured by fleet size and route network. United operates a large domestic and international route network, with an extensive presence in the Asia-Pacific region. The Detailed Eligibility and Job Description of United Airlines Careers are given below
Company Name: United Airlines Inc
Company Website: United Airlines
Wikipedia: United Airlines Wiki
Position: Associate Engineer
Degree Needed: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Qualification Required for United Airlines Careers:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Computer Science/IT
- 0-1 Year of experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science/ IT
- Practical knowledge of any programming languages like C, C++, Java, etc.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility.
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills.
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews.
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, including management and end-users.
- Self -starter who takes initiative and is proactive
- Exhibit written and spoken English fluency
Preferred Required for Career in united airlines:
- 0.5-1 years of experience with Lightning Component development
- Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce application architecture, Governor’s limit, and development components such as Visual Force, Aura, LWC, SOQL, Apex Classes and Triggers, JQuery, APIs, Flows, Approval process, etc.
- Knowledge of Angular JS framework/SSIS/ SQL.
- Airlines industry experience
Job Overview and Responsibilities of Career with united airlines:
We are looking for a B.Tech Graduates(CS/IT) with good programming knowledge of atleast 1 language like C, C++, Java etc or Salesforce Engineer with 0-1 year of salesforce development experience.
As an Associate Software Engineer you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using Salesforce.
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Get trained/self-learn new skill(Salesforce admin/Development) quickly.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
Apply Link: Click here
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for the 2010-2025 Batch: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
United Airlines Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of United Airlines: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In United Airlines: Click here
United Airlines Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
United Airlines Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here